Ok, I love real estate, while I love historic homes like the ones in downtown Denver, most of us buy newer homes, the ones we find in Golden, Boulder, Castle Rock, Parker and so on.
I have a house I need to list and sell, WHY do I hire Mandy? One word: Staging! She how Mandy stages her listings:
Staging is the Key to My SuccessStaging is completely 100% included, no additional fees! Staging your home, adding designer colors, adding new lighting or retiring the old carpet can be the key to selling your home faster.
Interesting Facts About Staged Homes
1. Staged properties are 83% less time on the market. 2. Staged properties are sold at 17% higher average selling price 3. Staged properties sell 2-5 times faster than un-staged properties 4. Homes with staged on-line photos attract more showings than homes not staged 5. Studies also show that small rooms appear larger when properly staged.
Top Five Reasons for Staging
Here are five of the top reasons why staging is one of the best investments the owner of a vacant listed property could possible make in what is now widely considered to be a highly competitive “buyers market.”
1. Today’s buyer is shopping the INTERNET FIRST – Statistics have shown that 85% of buyers are starting the home buying process by surfing the net before even contacting a realtor. And because many of the photographs are so poor on the MLS listings, there are great homes that are not even being physically seen. Needless to say, a large number of the homes that fall into this category are vacant.
2. Today’s buyer is no longer just searching for a place to live – they are searching for a home that will provide a LIFESTYLE! Buyers want to see themselves living in the property, raising their family there, entertaining friends there. Sellers must make that very important emotional connection with a home that tells them, “this is it, this is the one!” That connect is very difficult when they are looking at are bare walls and empty rooms which lack the warmth and personality of the homes that have been stylishly furnished!
3. Only 10% of Home Buyers that actually tour the property can actually VISUALIZE the potential of a vacant home, which means 9 out of 10 people cannot. Buyers must have a frame of reference that shows them scale and size of the rooms… where they would put their sofa and entertainment center OR if their king size bed would even fit in the Master Bedroom OR how would they furnish that odd little room off the Kitchen. Is it supposed to be an office, another family room… guest room, what? All they can see are bare walls.
Most Buyers cannot imagine all of this wonderful possibilities of the home, and without answers to their questions, they walk away. This is something production home builders have known for many years, and this is why they have elected to make the investment to show their model homes fully furnished! 4
. When a home is vacant, buyers FOCUS ON THE NEGATIVES – They have nothing else to look at so their eyes will zero in on the negatives i.e. the small crack in the wall, the tile that is chipped, the carpeting that needs to replaced, or the wall covering in the Master Bathroom that they really don’t like. Home Staging is designed to accentuate the positive features of the home while de-emphasizing the negatives.
5. Vacant homes statistically STAY ON THE MARKET LONGER than a home that has been staged – and will SEND OUT A DISTRESS SIGNAL… suggesting buyers that you, the sellers, have moved on and are going to be DESPERATE TO SELL. Invariably, this will result in receiving LOWER OFFERS. It is certainly better to price your home attractively, and give the appearance of occupancy. Statistically, homes that have been staged sell more quickly, and for top dollar! To Reach Mandy, Click Here or email her at email@example.com
If you are in the market to purchase a home but you have not yet Pre-Qualified for a JUMBO loan, please go to www.mortgage-mates.com. We specialize in Jumbo loans.
You can also get pre-qualified by contacting me at: firstname.lastname@example.org